♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Monday, February 2, 2009 / 2/02/2009 02:49:00 PM

I've Been TAGGED

( By Shyen )



1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.





Name : Tiffany Lau Hwee Wen

Sisters :1

Brothers : No

Shoe size :9

Height : awwwww... i really duno... i only noe i'm 153cm during primary 6

Where do you live : Bandar Baru Selayang

Favourite drinks : Ice Milo , Chocolate Milk Shake

Favourite breakfast : Croissant, bacon, free range egg, hotdog

Have you ever been on a plane : Yeap

Swam in the ocean : oh yeah

Fallen asleep in school: only if there is no teacher and i'm super tired
(usually i'll talk to my friends non stop til got no time to sleep, haha)

Broken someones heart : huh? i never lah ~~~~

Fell off your chair : ya! and broke my teeth!!!!

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Never! i'll sleep whenever i want to

Saved e-mails : it depends

What is your room like :bedroom is tidy( mom used to check it ) ,study room is messy like nobody business

What's right beside you : my samsung U900 and my camera

What is the last thing you ate :hokkien mee and loh mee

Ever had chicken pox :yeah i think.. dun really remember

Sore throat : seldom ~~ i'm good girl which drink lots of water daily!

Stitches : No lah

Broken nose : Choi! tak ada lah

Do you believe in love at first sight :maybe?? i dunno.... not interested

Like picnics : yes if there is no mosquito around

Who was the last person you danced with : huh? i dun dance !

Last made you smile : catching baby louis!

You last yelled at : baby louis for biting his pampers!

Talk to someone you like : i talk to my mom and my sis which i like them ( if they dun scold me )

Kissed anyone : ya ya... kiss my baby louis! hehehe

Get sick : i'm STRONG! i seldom sick lo!

Talked to an ex : tak ada ex lo....

Miss someone : all my primary,secondary,college friends!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals :nope i think

What's under your bed : my carpet with my PSP and Crack Heel Cream on it

Who do you really hate : some1 who did a mistake but never ADMIT it ~

What time is it now : 3.03 pm






RANDOMS

Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : yeah

Q : Do you have any siblings : 1 elder sister

Q : Do you want children :yes , if i hav a rich husband tat can give my baby the best!

Q : Do you smile often : of course ! if not i wil turn old very FAST!

Q : Do you like your hand-writing :yeah! like it! fat fat like me! hehehehe

Q : Are your toenails painted : yeah~ its OPI dark red... but looks like dark purple now

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sister's bed

Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Red lo... CNY mah~~

Q : What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : dressing up , make up to attend mr yap open house!

Q : I can't wait to : have 100 million in my bank account now!

Q : When did you cry: when i i watch Little Nyonya (awwww.. very touching drama )

Q : Are you a friendly person: maybe? but i look fierce!

Q : Do you have any pets : a rabbit! and a chicken!

Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now : somewhere over the rainbow~~

Q : Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : i didnt hold any1's hand lah

Q : Do you sleep with the TV on? : never! too noisy!

Q : What are you doing right now? : completing this tag lo.. cuz of SHYEN lo

Q : Have you ever crawled through a window?:i dun think i can... i'm FAT lah!

Q : Can you handle the truth? : not the matter of can or cannot.. but the matter of HAVE TO

Q : Are you closer to your mother or father? : mummy of course! she loves to nag me!

Q : Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my laptop....

Q : How many people can you say you've really loved? : from family to friends to all my jimui.. i love all of them!

Q : Do you eat healthy? : dont really... i eat non stop.. no matter its healthy or not.. juz hav to be yummy!

Q : Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? :no ex lah!


Q : Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : ya! when ppl condemn me!

Q: How often do you go to church? : Never.... but would like to go to church 1 day

Q : If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? :my bloggie ~

Q : Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : noisy and loud is tiffany's trademark! hahaaha

Q : Are you confident? : it depends loh...





THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.

( 10 years old )
1. studying in Lai Chee and get to noe lots of friends, and good teachers!
2. buy coca cola in school... and never tell my family bout it! hahahaha
3.make my mom angry with me and whacked me... hehehe
4. fighting with my sis for nothing... juz for fun!
5. sleeping on the same bed tat i sleep on today


5 SNACKS I ENJOY.

1. Nacho
2.kit kat
3. ferrero rocher
4. cookies
5. banana cakes ( my top favourite )


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN

1. Jalan Ipoh
2. Bandar Baru Selayang Selayang
3. Muar( my grandmother house )
4. Johor Bharu ( melissa house )
5. spore ( my sis house)



5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. sampling gal for enfagrow
2. headprefect of Lai Chee
3. McNeil Captain of St mary
4. presidents of table tennis club
5. Puan Nurhuda's good Helper ! 5 Sc 3 big mama



the 1st person who tagged my is Shyen lea...
hahaha
the 1st tag in my blog!
5 lucky person i choose to tag is
1. my sister ,stephanie
2. greentea
3. Cliff
4. Jolene
5. Bryan