♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Monday, December 15, 2008 / 12/15/2008 01:22:00 PM




Kia Bee Restoran~ Muar




hehe~
sorry for not updating for AGES!!
as i'm so so so so lazy!!!
hehe~
doing ntg at home!!
juz busying walk here walk thr...
kacau my rabbit...
watch online movie
and....
COOK!!
muahahahahaha
of course its 'eat-able'!
haha~
juz bought a new hp!!
yeah!! thanks to my sister, my mom who sponsore me!
wehehehehe~
i got the Samsung Soul U900! find it amazing!
why samsung this time? cuz samsung's camera really GREAT lah!
okay..
back to food!

i went back muar last weekend!!
when we reach Muar its around 9pm++
no wan tan min...
no choice
we had our dinner at Restoran Kia Bee
which is mom's favourite
and its famous with the slow motion cooking..
oh yeah~ u nid to wait bout 30 minutes? or an hour for ur food!
its worth!
cuz its YUMMYLICIOUS!
lets begin~





the cuttlefish kangkung 鱿鱼翁菜
i think KL hav this as well
but i never try this in KL
u can get this dish in almost every restoran in Muar
its so so yummylicious because of the Satay Sauce which stir fry with the cuttle fish~
the kangkung is juz slightly boil in hot water for few minutes!
wahhhh.. the combination of the satay sauce cuttlefish and kangkung is PERFECT!!!
my dad's MUST ORDER!!
hehee
not expensive..
cost just RM10 for so big plate lea...
cheap isnt it?





























oh yeah~
this is the MUST ORDER!!!
the oyster sauce chicken wing!!
蚝油鸡翼
weee weeee~
this is the best oyster sauce chicken wing in MUAR!!!
oooh~ i seriously love this!!
if my dad din order this whenever we come to this restoran..
my face turn BLACK!!!
hehehe~
this is really yummylicious lea!!!
taste sweet..
and abit of sour!!!
ARGHHHH!
i kinda miss it now!!!
RM2.50 for a piece of chicken wing!
worth! worth! worth!
the best oyster sauce chicken wing in MUAR!
























the presentation of this fish isnt good i noe..
but it taste GOOD!
( after u pick off the chilies and green onion)
hehehe!
i dun rmr wat fish is this..
but the style of steaming is OIL STEAM 油蒸
KL hav it? i'm not sure..
but this is really YUMMY lah~~~
the soft and tender fish! add on with the sweet and salty sauce!!
woooo wooooo!
i'm lovin it!!
RM30 for this fish
sorry for my poor photography skill!!yish!!


















haha~
actually we order the fried kuey tiau as well
but when it reach~
we grab and eat it immediately!
i totally forget bout my camera which is juz right in front me
till my dad remind me tat i forgot to take picture..
my reaction was " argh.. dun care lah.. eat 1st"
hahahah!
i was really really hungry tat time!!
hehehe

if u dun like the cuttlefish kangkung,
never mind
if u dun like the steam fish,
never mind
but!!!
u must LOVE the Oyster sauce Chicken wing!
trust me..
once u try, u wil love it!!!
heheeheh!!





Kia Bee Restaurant
No. 3 Taman Mawar,
Jalan Abdullah Rahman,
84000 Muar , Johor

Tel : 06-9512562