♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Sunday, August 10, 2008 / 8/10/2008 04:25:00 PM





* Muar My hometown (III) *


the usual Milo~~




the papan thr write HOMETOWN POPIAH~
i'm wondering how 'hometown' taste is it..
decided to give it a try!
RM1.40 per popiah!
regret...
ntg special...
no 'hometown' smell..
but lots of 'stingy' smell...~
aiks!






thr goes the main character!面泊
the fishball mee!!!
we call is MEE POK in hokkien~
muahahaahahah
i love it!!
this is the big bowl version
" eh hem ~ dad order for me de... *
yummy!!!!
some mini fishballs ~ fishcakes~ minced meat!
this is the 'hometown' smell lo..
yummylicious!








neh~
the mee is abit fatter than those wan tan mee..
so in hokkie we call they mee pok!
hehe~
thr are the spicy version and original version..
the spicy 1 is yummy!
and mom ask for EXTRA CHILLIES!!!
she say TASTELESS wor....




another bowl of fishballs soup!
the fishballs here are homemade fishball~
not those from the factory!!
mini mini fishball~
cook wil some seaweed soup!
( I HATE SEAWEED!)
but luckily the fishballs are not 'polluted' by the seaweed smell..
if not i WUN TOUCH THEM!














side dishes!
some chicken!
muar chicken has black soy sauce on top of it..
guess wat?
this medium plate chicken cost RM5 only!
shocked!











********************************************************************

~something to share~



i've blog about muar tanjong b4 rite?
a place whr every1 can relax over thr...
FULL OF MONKEYS!
nowadays its not really well kept~
sad case!


here i share wif u guys some picture of those naughty monkey!
wahahaha~
see?
those kids dont scared of the monkey at all..
she can go so near to feed them
* no nid to think whether did i feed them like this? the answer is I DUN DARE TO FEED THEM *
hehehe~ pai seh pai seh~




looks like a family isnt it?
hahaha~




those peanuts are from KL!
we bring back to muar specially for them
hahaha~
the monkeys are having peanuts party~
saw the baby monkey???
cutie cutie~






this is a different species monkey~
err,,, means its different from others..
something i feel so kesian is the other monkey wil tends to bully Her
haiz~ saw the pics??? the monkey pull her 'hair' and show the sharp teeth macam wanna eat her
scary scary!
whenever she got food.. the monkey wil snatch away!
kesian~ some more she hav a baby to look after!











story of the hungry monkeys!

author : tiffany



once upon a time....................................................
thr is a monkey name monkey
was looking for food!!
and he saw MR Lau ( my dad )
holding a packet of peanuts!

yeah!!
i hav my food!
the peanuts!
yummylicious peanut!
can i hav more plz???
Mr Lau : dun worry... i hav alot for u~




he eat and eat happily~
suddenly..............................................................

wats goin on over thr?
why no 1 wanna snatch these kacang from me???





lets get on a higher place!
i nid too see wats goin on!!!
( Mr Lau's car )




wow!
no wonder nobody snatch the peanuts!!!
there are rambutan!!
i saw rambutan! my favourite!!!
can u give me 1 rambutan plz?
Mr Lau : get urself!



give me~
give me rambutan~


u dun give me i climb on u!
give me rambutan!!!
i wan rambutan!!!



i JUMP!
i wan rambutan!



2nd attempt!
JUMP HIGHER!!!




i jump!
i must get my RAMBUTAN!



give me lah~
give me lah..
give me rambutan lah....



i say GIVE ME RAMBUTAN!!
i WAN RAMBUTAN!



yeah~
finally i got my rambutan!!
yoooo hoooo~




yeeeee?
no more edi geh????
i wan more rambutan!



plastic bags!
i saw plastic bags!
sure inside full of rambutan!
GIVE ME GIVE ME!




open the plastic bag lah..
ppl wanna take rambutan la!






yeah!!
rambutan!
i love rambutan!!!




~THE END~


* kinda wu liao rite?? hahahaha*