♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Monday, August 18, 2008 / 8/18/2008 04:14:00 PM

* TakoYaki @ sunway pyramid *


this is definitely my dessert after sakae sushi..
y?
cuz i was angry!
very very very super ANGRY!
y?
zyrence noe tat~ t3 noe tat~
because of U!!! SHIT!
argh~ dun wanna recall and spoilt my mood~
get lost!
heng!


so,
wats my desert??
looking at the cute little box~
wat is it inside lea?







yooo hooo~
ofcourse my favourite takoyaki!!
muahahahaha~~
the box very cute rite??
i choose the little octopus 1 which cost me RM4 for 3 biji~
yummylicious~
but the flour is abit too thick OR in other way i should say the takoyaki is abit to FAT~
hahahahaaa~
nvm~ it stil taste good!!!
muahahahha~






*********************************************************************************


~ Pics to share ~









its zyrence's birthday cake!!!
yeah~~~~
Happy Birthday to U~
happy Birthday to U~
happy birthday to zyrence~
happy birthday to U~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
muack!!!


this is my ji mui lo~
hehe~
my very very very very very super duper good ji mui!!!
wehehehehe~~
she's pretty isnt it???
happy birthday ya zyrence~
hope u hav to nice bday celebration tat day oh!!




~this is zyrence wif pinky~
pinky is the pink colour teddy bear tat zyrence holding~
which is a gift from me and t3~
of course i gave zyrence another gift~ which is from me ~
only zyrence and me know wat is it oh!
wahahahaahaa~
pinky is cute isnt it????
i tie the ribbon for pinky so tat she looks even more cute and adorable~
* zyrence , can i hav it back ?? i miss pinky lea..... *




anson and tiff~
she wil kill me soon!
( she say she look so fat in this pic , but wat to do lea? i look thin ma ~~~ hahaha )
t3 look so funny at the back~
( faster laugh at t3 ~ WAHAHAHAHAHAHA )









haha~
elly zyrence tiff
i love u zyrence! muack muack!




finally~
the 6 of us
see see zyrence~ smile til so happy nea~~ wahahahaha