♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Sunday, August 17, 2008 / 8/17/2008 10:45:00 AM


* Restaurant Meng Kee Char Siew , Shah Alam Glenmarie *



weeeheee~
the ming kei famous cha siew!!!!
today gonna celebrate bday wif zyrence at sunway pyramid~ ( pics to be uploaded soon!)
i hav to take ktm cuz t3(my usual 'driver') not in kl for a week!!!
she promise me to take me for cha siew rice which is famous at her area~
so i take ktm down to batu tiga...
my 1st time to step on batu tiga station!
luckily t3 edi thr waiting for me
( she say in case i'm lost..she better wait for me than i wait for her)
hehehe~
so we go makan makan at this cha siew restaurant!!!
( still so early when i reach batu tiga as my dad send me to ktm station TOO EARLY )
my lovely cha siew as my breakfast! yoooo hooo~



the herbal tea wif winter melon and lo hon ko?冬瓜罗汉果
its good to drink herbal tea this few days~
the weather is s HOT!!!





i order the wan tan min !!!!云吞面
it comes wif a biji of deep fried wan tan~
and 2 biji of wantan in soup~
and oso the famous cha siew lo...
find out tat the cha siew is GOOD!
yummy!!!!
the cha siew is perfectly marinated and grilled!
tat makes them so famous wif their cha siew~
the wan tan is SO TINY
but nvm~
the cha siew win my vote!!
wahahahaha





as for t3~
she order the cha siew rice叉烧饭
( plz address her as rice tong! she love rice! )
hahahahaha~~
but i found out tat the rice is yummy!





there comes the cha siew!!!
yooo hooo~
lots of cha siew isnt it?
the cha siew really lovely!!!
love it!!!
we tell them tat we wan the cha siew w/o fats!
but i dunno y they stil serve the fat 1~
nvm~
the cha siew stil win my vote!!!
crispy on the surface of the cha siew~
and the cha siew really soft and tender!!







the cha siew rice comes wif a bowl of soup~
dunno wat the vege call
but the soup is sweet~ and tasty
effect of aji???
i think abit~ ?






besides the rice and mee we order~
we order the dumpling as well~水饺
errrr~
end up i sapu 3 and a half of them
y?
cuz they put the smelly vege inside
which me and t3 hate it!
she eat til gonna cry~
so end up i sapu lo...
kesian me ler.....





we pay total of RM13 for everything~
kinda cheap rite???
this ming kei cha siew restaurant situated at shah alam glenmarie~
worth a try~~