♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Monday, August 4, 2008 / 8/04/2008 03:54:00 PM

* my breakfast ( prepared by my beloved sis!!!) *




my sis back to malaysia!!!
weheheehe~~
once she back to malaysia~
my mom wil start headache~
y?cuz my sis HOBBY is to mess up my mom's kitchen!!
hahahhaa~
and this time..
my sis woke up 6am in the morning to prepare breakfast for me!
the day b4 she did prepare breakfast for me as well....
and mom complaint: i saw butter on the floor!
hahahahahaha~
anyway~
this time my sis cook me English Breakfast!!!
lets look at her HARD WORK!!!
hahahaha~




1 pieces of toast wholemeal bread which cut into 2!!!
i dun like wholemeal bread!
i feel tat its hard!
but after toast~
i feel its okay~~~
hehehehe!




hehe~
this is my favourite baked beans~
i only eat 1 brand of bakes beans which is HEINZ~
the other brand i dun like!!
dunno y??
the baked beans wif some fried egg!
yummylicious!!!






and oso the sunny side up
hehehe~ sis say the egg is ugly
not because of her ofcourse
is because of the pan she use~~
wahahahaha~~~
anyway~
stil taste like an egg la~~~







my favourite Hash Brown and oso the popcorn chicken!!!
wow!!! such a wonderful breakfast i had isnt it?
hehehehe~~
Hash Brown is always at my top list if i eat breakfast at mcD!
wehehehehehe~~
thanks to my sis who wake up tat early to prepare my breakfast!!!
muack muack my sis~






ooops!
something i forget is my cup of milo!!!
the 3 in 1 milo light ofcourse~~!!!
forget to snap pic lahhhh....