♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



Selayang Mall Thai fest~ TOM YAM!!!!!
Monday, June 23, 2008 / 6/23/2008 10:55:00 PM

selayang mall used to hav thai fest once in a while..
there are stalls who sells clothes, accesories... and oso FOOD!!!
wat am i hunting for???
of course the TOM YAM!!!
yoooooo hoooooooo
my favourite TOM YAM!!!
and the tom yam here is 1 of the best tom yam i ever had in malaysia!!!
and everytime they hav this thai fest!
i wil surely 'force' my mom to eat TOM YAM wif me!!
cuz its sooooooooooo DELICIOUS!!!
i was walking left right left right thinking should i eat onot~
as i JUST finish my breakfast~
at last~ we decided to order 2 bowl and share!!!
yooo hoo~
i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait!




the little stall here not only sell the yummy-licious Tom Yam~
but oso thai famous ~ mango rice, Thai Rojak, and Thai Fried prawn!
all of them are yummy!!!!!






the ingredients for the Tom Yam is all ready in a bowl~
u can order either the glas noodles, mee. kuey tiau, Bihun, fat bihun






the Tom Yam hav some Prawns, sotong , sotong ball, vege and crabstick!






the SPICY TOM YAM SOUP!!!
yooooo hooooo!!
i'm gonna drink U!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!
wekekekeke~





the TOM YAM IS READY!!!
wah~~~~
smells soooo goooood!!
i cant wait to drink the tom yam soup!!!








sluuuuuurrrrrpppppp~
wow!!! the TOM YAM IS STIL AS GOOD AS THE 1ST TIME I EAT!!
this is the BEST!
spicy and sour and sweet~
oh gosh!!!
i love it!
i seriously love it!!!
i choose the fat bihun as i think tat is the best combination!
yum yum tom yam! i love u!
i wil visit u again k?
wait for me ya~~





dad's bihun mee~
dad say its sweet wor..
but me and stephy sis feel tat its juz nice!!
sweet + sour + spicy = THE BEST!
yoooo hooo~
RM5 for this big bowl tom yam!
worth it!
this is the best!
yummy tom yam!
spicy tom yam!
i love u!!!
wehehehehe