♥ PARANOID ILLUSION ♥

Photobucket
1. Hi.
2. I'm as GOOD as they come.
3. Photography is my LOVE.
4. I love doggies - cute, furry.
5. Airplane is my only favourite song.
6. I wish for a never-ending list of things.
7. Age 21. Student of UCSI. Food Science and Nutrition.

Tiffany Lau

Create your badge

my Beloved Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My forever babes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so watch me strike a match



two is better than one

Brian Cliff Shindy Carene Si Jia Jolene Lengar Charles aka Pika Kevin Jesse Cathryn Aveny Rainie Joanne Munnie

forever and always

» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» November 2009
» September 2010
» October 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



♥ Significant ♥
TIFFANY



New Zealand Natural (NZN) - Pavillion, KL
Saturday, May 10, 2008 / 5/10/2008 05:15:00 PM

the new zealand natural~
situated at the 1st floor of pavillion~
is juz right beside the shihlin~
the ice cream thr are imported from new zealand~
its yummy!
not too sweet to my liking~
they sell in cones~ cup~ ice blended~ fruit juices as well~
everything is yummy!
the standard weight for a scoop of ice cream frm NZN is 55g~
i'm pro in eating NZN's ice cream!
wahahahaha





the NEW ZEALAND NATURAL ice cream!
as known as NZN~
and gals~listen up!!
an important announcement!!
NZN HAV 100% FATS FREE ice cream!!!!
i love tis ice cream alot compare to baskin robins~
baskin robins is kinda too sweet to me..
NZN 1 is juz nice for me~
but compare NZN wif Haagen Dazz~
i prefer Haagen more!
kekekeke~



they hav lots n lots of flavour of ice cream!!
lots n lots n lots!
more n more ice creamS!!!







i order tis strawberry field~
which is srawberry blend wif low fat ice cream
(the low fat ice cream is known as frozen yogurt )
tis is so so so so yummy!
very strong taste of strawberry!
and i like the pink colour of the strawberry field~
look nice~taste nice!
i love it soooooo muuuuuccccchhhhh!!
cost me RM10.90 for tis cup of strawberry field~




i'm drinking my strawberry field~
arh~~~ its damn damn damn yummy!!!
i'm lovin it!